Middle school Conservation club
Care about the environment? Love adventures? Looking for ways to make an impact? If yes; this is the group for you!
Students will gain leadership skills and hands-on science experience as they create and implement an environmental service project that will make a lasting change in our community. During this nature based learning club, we will spend time in the field paddling, hiking, finding animals, and having fun with friends!
Meetings will be held at The Get Outside Center and/or at the environmental project site. Possible transportation available from local schools. Most days we will have our meeting and then travel by YMCA van to an outdoor project site.
- Dates Wednesdays March 28th to June 6th (No Meeting April 18th)
- Time 3:00-6:00pm. Arrival window from 3:00-3:30pm
- Ages Grades 6-8
- Price $25 Registration Fee
- Location Meeting at the Get Outside Center, 186 Main Street, Gloucester, with trips most weeks to wild areas
- Instructors TBA
- Contact: Jessica Kagle at firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-515-7177 Nikki Marin at email@example.com, 978-559-3003
From 3:00-3:30, we will have snacks and our planning meeting. You can still join this club if you cannot make it until closer to 3:30pm