GIant Yard Sale
A Fundraiser To Support Kestrel Educational Adventures and the Cape Ann Vernal Pond Team
It's spring cleaning time and your clutter may be someone else's treasure! This year Kestrel Educational Adventures and the Cape Ann Vernal Pond Team are once again teaming up to hold a Giant Yard Sale.
- Date: Saturday May 27 (rain date June 3)
- Time: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. No early birds please!
- Location: St. Peter's Square, Rogers and Washington Street, Gloucester, Ma (see below for directions).
How It Works
The event is essentially a big community yard sale. A whole bunch of people show up to buy and sell great used stuff. The weather is usually gorgeous and Gloucester Harbor serves as the picture-perfect backdrop.
Because this is a fundraiser, all sales support our work in nature education and environmental conservation. Your in-kind donation is 100% tax deductible.
How You Can Help
- Shop at the event.
- Donate your gently-used items to sell at the Yard Sale.
- Sell the items yourself or have a volunteer do it for you.
- Work as a volunteer during the event.
- Spread the word to your friends and family.
If you are interested in donating or volunteering, please e-mail Emily at email@example.com.
Sale items typically include:
-art and decor
-houseware and appliances
and so much more!!
Use 1 Rogers Street, Gloucester for Google Directions OR
Directions from 128, coming up from the south-
-Stay on 128N through Beverly and Manchester
- Cross the bridge into Gloucester
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Washington St
- Washington St turns slightly right and becomes Middle St (after a statue of Joan of Arc on horseback)
- Take the first left onto Angle St
- Continue to the end of Angle Street (440 ft)
- You'll see the St Peters Parking lot in front of you (the site of Gloucester’s famous Fiesta celebration). We'll be in the area behind the cars, towards the water!